Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Open House: Pool of Souls by Krystal Shannan

Open House: Pool of Souls by Krystal Shannan


Description
Intrinsically woven into the fabric of human existence, Aphrodite, Titan Goddess of Love and Passion, dedicates herself to matching soul mates. 

Rebecca Carol and Robert Corvin missed their original chance to bond when Ares, God of War, took control of Robert's career ten years ago. Their souls have naturally pulled them back together for a second chance at love, but...How far will the gods go to get their own way? 

Will divine influence create another perfect match or will it tear them apart forever?

Novella - 60pgs - Paranormal Romance

My Review

Pool of Souls is a fast read but it is very fulfilling and leaves you wanting to know more. Krystal Shannan is great at doing that... I hate and love how she does that because i don't like waiting as i want to keep reading(smart... very smart lady).
I loved everything about it even though it was this book was about Rebecca and Corvin reconnecting and Aphrodite making sure their souls unite/bond and forever being connected; I have to say Aphrodite and Ares stole the scene.

I loved the inner fighting between Ares and Aphrodite(that girl has some serious power and a wicked temper). There is so much sexual tension between them and they both know how to get each other going.

Having Rebecca and Corvin connect after so many years when both secretly wanted each other in high school, was great. The cheerleader and her tutor both now grown.. throw in meddling gods, minions and a stalker ex you get a great read which never feels rushed or lacking. 

I can't wait to read book two because Aphrodite and Ares burned up the sheets and had me wanting more of them.
I rate this book a 5 out of 5

You can buy this book which is currently free on both





2 comments:

  1. I know you hate that I hold things back, but I promise it will be worth it :-) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its ok I will forgive you as long as you keep writing awesome books :)

      Delete

Thank you for Leaving me some Love... Kinda like mail but in comment form so much more rewarding then waiting on the mailman...