Friday, January 17, 2014

New Addition to my blog

Hey All,

So if you see I kind of updated my page a little bit... And added something new :) A new blog is attached to my blog, From the Epic World of Dave (tab is on top)... This is my oldest Son's Blog he wanted to tell people what he thought about things he likes from Video Games, Books, Legos, Jokes and Science Facts. It is a work in progress but he did his first review :)

He is extremely smart and even though he is 10 and in 5th grade he reads at a 9th grade level right now. He will write his own book reviews on YA/Children's books and I will post those reviews to Goodreads, Amazon, B&N and so forth. All the books he will review are books he chooses to read and are most likely AR testable. That is important if I know the level I will post the AR level. So please go to his blog, follow if you wish but also welcome him into the blogging world.

Don't forget that I have two contest going on right now for January and will be taking part in a hop for February (oh the goodies I have coming for you).

Much Love

Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Leaving me some Love... Kinda like mail but in comment form so much more rewarding then waiting on the mailman...