Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey All,

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving Day. I am not cooking this year, we are going to my cousins for Thanksgiving. Her husband is an awesome chef and they told me not to bring anything. So Hubby, the Boys and I are going over around 4pm to watch some football, have great food and enjoy being with family.

I have a lot to be thankful for this year... I finally graduated College with my Bachelors in Accounting on the 19th, I have two wonderful boys who make me laugh everyday, and a wonderful husband. There have been some ups and downs this year but for the most part it has been pretty awesome. And hopefully I will pass my CPA exams in the next year and land a job in the accounting field that will allow me to still do everything I do now.

So whatever you are doing for Thanksgiving Day I wish you nothing but the best.

Much Love Always
Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Leaving me some Love... Kinda like mail but in comment form so much more rewarding then waiting on the mailman...