Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Years

Ok so I know it is the 31st of December... But wanted to post a little note saying Happy New Years... If you do Party... Party safe have a DD if you need one or call a cab... Your life is important so don't do something stupid endangering yourself or someone else.

Do you have a New Years Resolution???? What is it?

My New Years Resolution is to lost those last 10lbs... Do more things for me (lunch with the girlfriends, spa day, something at least once a month) and gain more business for my jewelry and finish out the rest of my college graduating with no failing grades.

Thank you for following and hopefully i can get the blog up and going as soon as possible... Plan on hosting a giveaway for Valentines Day so watch out for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Leaving me some Love... Kinda like mail but in comment form so much more rewarding then waiting on the mailman...