Thursday, March 14, 2013

ARC Review Surrender Your Love By J.C Reed

Surrender Your Love by: J.C Reed 



Description
Meeting Jett was like lightning. Dangerous. Better left untouched. And better forgotten. But lightning always strikes twice.

Brooke Stewart, a realtor in New York, doesn’t do relationships. When she’s sent to a remote estate to finalize a real estate deal, she discovers her new boss is no other than the guy she left naked in bed.

Sexy, dangerously handsome, and arrogant Jett Mayfield attracts trouble, and women, like a lightning rod. But the night he meets Brooke he gets more than he bargained for. The green-eyed millionaire playboy isn’t used to taking no for an answer, and he isn’t about to start now.

When he proposes two months of no strings sex, Brooke is intrigued and accepts his proposal. Little does she know Jett’s determined to claim the one woman he can’t have, pulling her deeper into his dangerous world.

A man who doesn't take 'no' for an answer.
A woman afraid to surrender to love.
Two lives that are about to cross...and secrets laid bare.

My Review

First I have to say this is such a sexy cover and fits the book... I have to warn you this is a cliff hanger book... Which made me go damn it i want to read more, and believe me you will want more. This book has a lot going on in it, but it is very well written, has a little bit of everything, and the sex scenes are hot.

I have to say I loved this book. Brooke is a hard working, smart, everyday woman who doesn't deal with much b.s from anyone... She meets Jett when he headhunts her for his company(not knowing she is headhunted)... He doesn't tell her who she is when they first meet and she thinks he is kind of an ass.  Even though she is attracted to him.  I agree he is an ass, late, cocky, and hotter then sin. Jett is used to getting whats and not used to be told no.  

I have to say i was totally falling for Jett along with Brooke. Their time in Italy is great and makes you think this is going so good what can go wrong they are falling for each other and the sex is awesome. Even though Jett tends to get standoffish at times, and there seems to be shady things going on. The shields around both their hearts are slowly breaking down and they head back to the States in love with each other.

I don't want to spoil anything because i love love this book so i will tell you that J.C. Reed has a talent for keeping you guessing and then bam hitting you with a gut shot... That what the end of this book was a gut shot and cliff hanger that made me go OMG, what an asshole, nooooooo I want to keep reading. 

I can not wait for the sequel to this book... J.C. Reed is a new author who has a great future in front of her because if this book is the start i can't wait to see what else she has in her bag of tricks. 

* I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review.

I Rate this book 5 out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Leaving me some Love... Kinda like mail but in comment form so much more rewarding then waiting on the mailman...