Sunday, February 9, 2014

Review of A Valentines Surprise by Melanie James

Description 
Adam is a local police officer who has never been interested in finding romance or love. He spent the last ten years raising his kid sister after their parents were killed by a drunk driver. When his quiet morning patrol takes a deadly turn, Adam starts to think about life and love a little differently. He sets his sights on the beautiful yet guarded Amanda.

Can his fire burn deep enough to unlock her innocent heart?

My Review

I really enjoyed this Valentines Day Story... It starts out with our Hero and Heroine being pretty much Anti-Valentine especially Amanda. I love the humor that is put in with her view of the holiday. I think that the story line and charcters are great. I love that Adam calls Amanda, Angel. I also like that this was more of a sweet romance, the relationship was more of a front runner. 

The secondary characters of Jenny (Adam's younger sister) and his partner Jake are a nice addition and keep the book flowing. It is a fast read but I don't think anything felt lacking. I really enjoyed it and look forward to Jenny and Jake's story in "A summer Love" . 

I rate this book a 4 out of 5 Genie Lamps
You can purchase this book from Amazon Barnes & Noble 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Leaving me some Love... Kinda like mail but in comment form so much more rewarding then waiting on the mailman...