Friday, January 31, 2014

Book Signing with Jeaniene Frost and Pamela Palmer

Photo: Pamela Palmer then Jeaniene Frost

So Last night I went to book signing at Barnes & Noble in Cary, NC for New Releases Wulfe Untamed by Pamela Palmer and Up From the Grave by Jeaniene Frost.  These Ladies were friendly, gave all those who where present an insight to how/where they write, who their most demanding character was, and answered questions from those present. I love authors that are passionate about their characters even when the books they are talking about are the "last" in the series.... But I am excited to see what is next from both of these authors.
Jeaniene Frost and I

Pamela Palmer and I 


Besides being there for the book signing and meeting both Pamela and Jeaniene, I got to visit and talk with Anna from Herding Cats & Burning Soup and Sharon from I Smell Sheep both totally awesome bloggers, book lovers and women. Check out their blogs as they are great. 

You can buy Jeanine Frost's Up From The Grave
 
Barnes & Noble Amazon

You can buy Pamela Palmer's Wulfe Untamed from


Barnes & Noble Amazon

3 comments:

  1. it wonderful meeting you too! Signings are a great place to talk books and blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true :) Enjoyed meeting you and Anna also

      Delete
  2. Woot! It was great to meet you in person! (and see Sharon again). Anytime you're in the area give a shout :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Leaving me some Love... Kinda like mail but in comment form so much more rewarding then waiting on the mailman...