Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January's Monthly Contest

Happy New Year All... Lets start 2014 out right with a Monthly Contest...For January You can win a Paperbook Copy of The Girl's Guide to Man Hunting by Jessica Clare and some awesome author swag and random goodies... I want to wish you all nothing but the best for 2014 and My huge resolution is to get a great accounting job... Well we will see as I just graduated in November here's hoping.

You know the deal... Enter by completing the Rafflecopter below.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

  1. As usual I need to loose some weight for 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To consistently exercise everyday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Leaving me some Love... Kinda like mail but in comment form so much more rewarding then waiting on the mailman...