Monday, January 20, 2014

Review Lethally Blonde By Patrice Lyle

Description

Morgan Skully is the world's only blonde demon girl, and she's got a brand new, very unusual after school job. Spying for the Devil. She'd much rather use her cloak-and-dagger skills to spy on hottie-licious Derek with her friends, but the Devil won't take no for an answer. Luckily for Morgan, her new boss is kinda hot. Her assignment is simple: find out who at Pitchfork Prep is funneling secrets to the Siberian Werewolf Council. If she succeeds, pedicures and platinum highlights are just the beginning. 

But if she fails... there's more on the line than killer shoes.

My Review

I have to say I fell in love with Morgan she is not your typical Demon, she is blonde and loves Pink. (My kind of girl). She is also a teenager with teenage problems who just happens to work as a spy for the Devil and all she wants to do is go to the Brimstone Ball with her crush Derek. She is learning life lessons and how to be a demon assassin with a little help from her "hot" boss. 

I do not like ruining stories but this book is a great Young Adult/Teen book. There is NO Sex (that's right) but it is an easy read that has the heroine going through things that all teenage girls deal with (mean girl, embarrassment, parent/boss/teacher drama, First Kiss and a hot crush). I love all the little acronyms that are used and feel that Morgan and her friends could fit in with today's teens. I truly enjoyed this book and I wanted to keep reading even after it was done. 

I don't know if Patrice Lyle plans on making this a series but I hope she does as I feel that there is more in Morgans future as She is just starting out as a Demon Assassin and I want to know what happens next in her demon teen high school life. 

I rate this book 4 out of 5 Genie Lamps

You can buy this book from Amazon Barnes & Noble



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Leaving me some Love... Kinda like mail but in comment form so much more rewarding then waiting on the mailman...