Thursday, January 16, 2014

ARC Review of Caiden by Krystal Shannan

Description 

Caiden MacLaughlin has lost love once in his life already. He is leery of putting himself out the again, but when he sees the beautiful Lina Mathews his heart does a double take. She seems like a breath of fresh air, but secrets and trouble are following this girl like a bad habit. Will he take a chance and listen to his heart? Or will he cut himself off from another chance at love?

Lina Mathews is running scared. She left her home to avoid a man who's determined to make her life a living hell. When she meets Caiden MacLaughlin, everything changes. Will he be her knight in shining armor, or will her troubles drive him away like everyone else? Can she find safety in his arms before it's too late?

My Review


The is the second Novella in the MacLaughlin Family series, and so far my favorite in the series. I have to say I love Lina we are introduced to her when she has a flat on the side of the road. She is no weak woman either, but we find out she has a reason to be cautious. I love her sass and how Caiden finds it attractive also.

Caiden is a protector and I love that about him, I also love his dogs. Him and Lina heat up the pages from the get go... They belong together.
This Novella is keeps you reading and is well rounded...There is a lot that happens to Lina in this book (warning of violence) but it is written very well written and Krystal covers all corners.  My heart broke on how Lina's father treated Caiden, but everything turns out great in the end.

I can't wait to read more of this series and read the rest of the MacLaughlin's stories. Another quick but complete read from Krystal Shannan.

I rate this book a 4 out of 5 Genie Lamps
* I received a copy of this book from the author in return for my honest review.

You can purchases this book from 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Leaving me some Love... Kinda like mail but in comment form so much more rewarding then waiting on the mailman...