Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Day 4 Thankfulness

On this fourth day of November I am thankful for humor.

Jokes, Laughs, seriously stupid shit that happens to me. I have to be thankful for humor. For if I didn't laugh I might just cry sometimes. I am accident prone and have the tendancy to hurt myself in weird and stupid ways.

Today I stubbed my toe and ended up cutting the bottom of it 20 minutes before I had to leave the house to go to a Job Interview... Nothing says commitment like wrapping a sliced open toe in a bandage and putting on some high heeled boots.

Laughter is known to heal the soul. Even when I have bad days my sons and my husband find a way to make me laugh and turn the frown upside down.

That is why I am thankful for humor be it slapstick, jokes, crazy accidents and even Yo Mama Jokes.

I am going to share my four year old's favorite Knock Knock joke, because everyone needs a laugh now and then.

Knock Knock
Whose There?
Yo
Yo who?
Yo Momma... Ooohhh (This is the funny part because he covers his mouth and says Ooohhh laughing).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Leaving me some Love... Kinda like mail but in comment form so much more rewarding then waiting on the mailman...