Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Day 5 of Thankfulness

On this Fifth November I am thankful for my Husband Mike. He has been my best friend for the last 17 years. We have been a couple for 15 years, married for 11 years.


Mike & I Summer 2000
He has been my biggest supporter in all things I have done. He humors all my "hobby's" and has been the voice of reason in many instances. I like to say he keeps my crazy in check. Believe me this man deserves a medal for that.

He is sarcastic, funny, smart, wonderful father and a hero in my eyes. He has a way of driving me crazy and yes even pissing me off, but he is also there to pick up the pieces of my soul when it seems like life gets to hard. 

Church Wedding December 18, 2004

We have been through so many things in the last 15 years, ups and downs but one thing never changes is our commitment to our family and one another. 

I am extremely thankful for my hard working husband who has given so much of himself to provide and support our family. Michael Allen I love you forever and a day. 

Much Love 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Leaving me some Love... Kinda like mail but in comment form so much more rewarding then waiting on the mailman...